miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

Attitude
Even for someone like me, who thinks about and writes about positivity on an almost daily basis, having a positive attitude is not always easy.
I still sometimes see the world through a negative perspective, focusing on the bad and ignoring the good — especially when things aren’t going the way I had hoped. As I’ve been struggling with this lately, I’ve been reminding myself that it really is possible to change my perspective.
GOOD ATTITUDE
1.    It is looking adversity in the eye… and laughing.
2.    Getting what you get, and not pitching a fit.
3.    Enjoying the unexpected, even when it’s not what you wanted originally.
4.    Motivating those around you with a positive word.
5.    Using the power of a smile to reverse the tone of a situation.
6.    Being friendly to those you don’t know
BAD ATTITUDE

1.   Look on the brighter side of things. Stop telling yourself things always go wrong for you and nothing will be any better. Try telling yourself things are better and will continue

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario